Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pippin

Sorry to bring up bad news but, because of the copyright laws on Pippin I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to film it or we might have to pay more than 1/2 million as the consequence and my director knows people that have had to go through it...i hear its not fun BUT some good news is that we will all get a CD of pictures that will be taken and i can always sing you my songs this summer i love you all MELINDA TERE

"And the arch of his foot really was in a class by itself."(this is MY line woot woot!! oh just to let you know my character is obsessed with the arch of Pippin's foot:)

2 comments:

Hunters said...

the real thing is better anyways. I can't really complain when the actual star will be residing in UTAH where I happen to live. I went to the zoo yesterday for your birthday. Scotty was terrified of that big wooden fake elephant that sprayed the water on us last year. He made me carry him any time we went past it. He was also scared of the gorillas and rhinos and the real elephants. It was so precious. My baby! He would just say, "HOLD YOU!" when he was scared. It melted my heart. We had so much fun in honor of you, Melinda. We love you and are glad that you were born. Love, JLH

Melinda Tere said...

I'm soo glad you went to the zoo in my honor..I wish scotty would say that to me when i get scared!