Monday, March 31, 2008

Weir "Hunter" of the Week

SETH MICHAEL HUNTER




My Seth Michael is magical. I've never seen anyone so full of love for life. He's a wonder to behold. I asked him what his favorite color is and he said, "black, and green, and red, and blue". His favorite food is pepperoni and cheese pizza. I asked him to tell me his favorite place and he said, "I like dancing at Bajio grill". That is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Tooele. Scott and I went there on Friday with Scotty and Seth (James and Ethan were in school). Seth danced around and outside the restaurant with no inhibitions. Scott and I were both in tears it was so funny. I wish that you could have been there. He says that he likes to play sword fighting and wants to be in the Army when he grows up. He loves to go play at someone elses house. I asked him to tell me his favorite memory and he said that he likes counting to 100 and he said, "I like counting 6+6". He so precious. Everything is funny. I took him to get his Kindergarten shots this last week. He got 5 shots. They told him to count to 10. He started counting and they started sticking him with needles. In a very Sethy way he said, "Oww. Mada-who-ha!" He didn't cry a single tear and the nurses thought that he was so funny and very brave. He loves to read his Dick and Jane book and is so good at sounding out words. I love to walk into his room and catch him reading his book. Life just wouldn't be life without my Sethy-boy. We are so blessed that he's ours.
Thank you Jessie, for the inside scoop on the life of Seth. We love him very much. I am so thankful that he is a part of my family.


2 comments:

Melinda Tere said...

what a cutie! i love seth!

Amanda said...

I wish I had Seth's sense of humor. He is such a funny guy. I want to watch him dance around Bajio.