Sunday, March 9, 2008

WEIR "KURTZ" OF THE WEEK

Joseph Adam Kurtz born 7 December 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jo jo was a man who thought he was loner but he knew it wouldn't last........ Just kidding. That is the wrong JOJO.

Joseph feels "excited, good, and happy" to have been chosen as the star of the week. Nicknames include: Joe, Jojo, Joey, Jophes, Jophalophes, Jophy, Jophalopho, Jophadeedopho... When Joseph grows up he would like to be a "Scientister". His favorite thing to do is help his Mom (or so he says). He loves spring because its not snowy or icy. His favorite song is "An Angle Came to Joseph Smith". He loves yogurt and salad with croutons. He loves to play ball of all kinds. His favorite place is the park. He loves to watch "Bunge Bod Square Pants." He looks forward to being 38; when asked why, he said so he can watch Lord of the Rings. If he could have a super power it would be to turn invisible. He loves playing games on starfall.com and dora on nickjr.com. He loves power rangers and super heroes of all kinds. He has recently learned to spell his name and sings it all day. I can arrange a private concert if you can dial our number.

Thanks Shari for all of that valuable information!! It is wonderful to get to know little Joe better. We love him dearly and are so thankful to have him as a nephew, grandson, cousin, brother, and son.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute boy, I love the pictures! We had to write Joey a letter this week and hang it up on our wall (sorry I tried to get Joshua to send it but he wanted to hang it up instead so he could look at it) It said Joey I miss you. We sure love having Joey as a cousin and Nephew he is so sweet. Love Kt

Hunters said...

I just barely looked at John's Weir of the week and Sarah's story. So, they both have extra comments now. I love what you wrote about Joey, Shari. He's just priceless. When Shari got here on Saturday Scotty said, "Joey?!" I'm glad that Ane sent the link again because I couldn't find it and was unable to check the blog. I need to memorize it. Well, I love you all. Shari, the baby shower pictures were so perfect and captured Sarah's priceless reaction so well. Thanks so much Katie and Shari for coming. I hope that the effort was worth it. It was for me:) Love, JLH

Katie said...

I just showed Joshua Joeys picture and said arent those cute and he said NO!!! I want him to be real not on the computer, how precious.