Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weir of the Week







JOHN THOMAS WEIR

I'll just list some favorites to make it easier: color-red, food-tacos, sport-soccer, animal-Judo, flower-buttercups, season-Spring, month-March, place he's lived-Mesa, holiday-Summer, name for a girl-Amber, name for a boy-John, place to go an a vacation-Thailand, bird-African Swallow, school subject- free period, treat-no bake cookies, clothes to wear-boxers, car-Mustang, smell-Judo, movie-Nacho Libre, song- The Spectrum Song, Favorite # 12
Hobbies: Eat, Sports, Babysitting, Sleeping, Playing with Judo

Goals for the future: Get out of High School, Get good grades, Have lots of dogs, go on a Mission, Move from Doha (Thanks for getting the info mom)
John, you are a wonderful brother. You have a whole bunch of children looking up to their Uncle John. Thanks for being such a great example to them. We love you very much!!!!!!






5 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Yeah for John! We love John! He's our man! The goal of all Weir-sister boys is to look like their Uncle John. Its a running contest...although I am the one that named my son after you so does that mean I win? But there is only one John and we are all lucky to be related to such a fine upstanding specimen. Come back to Elko! We love having you here.
Love, Shari

The Blodgetts said...

I just watched Nacho Libre the other day and realized what Seth Hunter is always quoting! He's a Nacho Libre fan too and I didn't even realize it. I'm glad your favorite place to live isn't Qatar so we can expect you back in the states someday! I am glad your my brother, John. I love you. Love, Sarah

Unknown said...

What's The Spectrum Song?

Hunters said...

Oh, my little baby! Ok, so I'm as bad as mom when it comes to John. I can't help it. Just think, we are the same distance in age as some of you are with your babies. I'm glad that one of his goals is to get out of high school. I'd die if I were still in high school. Life just gets better and better. I love you John! Love, JLH

Katie said...

We are glad that John is in our family, I always use John as an example because everyone of my kids worships him and they cant wait till they can be as big as him. Today Joshua wanted to watch Harry Potter because I was taking it out of the DVD player and I said no way not until your as old as Uncle John and he said well I have a J and an O in my name just like Uncle John so I am big enough. I have never told him that I thought he was clever to figure that out. Anyways we love you John. Love the Goughs