Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weir "Gough" of the Week





Melanie's favorite color is pink, she loves her dog Lucy. She mostly likes to play on the swing outside, she loves painting, coloring, drawing, and is constantly working on art projects. She loves to work on her ABC's and Numbers and loves to go to school, her teacher says he has never seen her upset she is always smiling and happy. She likes to take Lucy for walks, if her lazy mother would ever let her, she likes to take naps as well ( I have never seen her take one though). Her favorite foods are strawberries, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and ice cream sandwiches. She likes to eat crackers and keep her blanket on at bedtime and smell flowers. She likes to ride bikes, and hug her mom good bye. Alright that is enough from her, Melanie is a lot of fun to have around, she always has something she wants to talk about, her mind is always curious like George her favorite monkey, Joshua and her are always discussing the latest episode. We love her and our glad she is part of are family!!!
Melanie is one of the cutest little girls I know. She has such a brilliant light in her eyes. We love you so much Melanie. We are excited for your sister to come and join you and your family. She has a great big sister to look up to.

4 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Yeah for Melanie!!! We love you! Life would not be the same without Melanie, lacking in vibrance and beauty and an amazing variety of funny faces. Thank you, Katie and Bill, for having and raising the amazing the extraordinary the awe-inspiring Melanie Elise Gough!

The Blodgetts said...

I love Melanie so much, Katie. I really hope that you are doing alright these last few days of carrying Ashley around in your tummy. Today is Donald's 3 week birthday. He's got acne all over his face. Do I still have to think he's cute? Don't worry I do! Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

Melanie Elise is one of my heroes. I hope that I can be like her when I grow up. She's so strong, kind, positive, spunky, etc... The list could go on and on. My life is better because of her. Love, Aunt Jessie

Unknown said...

Melanie! What a personality! I have never seen a blank stare on that girls face. She's like the cutest little cartoon.