Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Bath and a Birthday

Here's Donald enjoying bathtime. We went in for his 2 month appointment on Tuesday and found out he's 12 lbs 11 oz and 24 1/2 inches long! He's a big boy.




Here's my birthday boy with his Dad. He had a great day and we were glad we could share the festivities with the Hunter's and Aunt Ane. We missed everyone else that couldn't be here.




Here's a not very great picture but it gives you an idea of what my hair looks like now. It is much easier to deal with. I'm waiting for Jessie, Ane, and Katie to all post pictures of their new looks after visiting Molly's salon. Thanks Molly for giving us an afternoon of style! That was so much fun.

5 comments:

Hunters said...

That's so cute to see Donald's naked bum. When Scotty saw the pictures he said, "That's my Sarah!" Then he said, "That's boring." Then he saw the picture of Melanie and Joshua and said, "There's Eleanor and Joshua." Good thing that no one takes Scotty too seriously. I just shaved all of my boys heads this afternoon. They look so beautiful. Love, Jessie lee

Ane said...

What a beautiful family you have Sarah and Dan!! Thanks so much for letting me come and visit you. I love and miss you guys so much, Ane

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Goregous hair! Love it! Reminds me of our gorgeous mother. I love your boys! I can't wait to see them and squeeze them.

Grandma said...

Thank you for the cute pictures of naked baby Donald. He's quite a handsome boy. I can't wait to get my hands on him! You're hair is so cute, and yes, you do look like my daughter. I'm so glad Adrian got his birthday card. See you soon....? Love MOM

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so cute! You guys are going to have to keep me informed on who's going to be where, when, because Donald never told me Ane was visiting so close and I would have tried so hard to come visit and join the fun. I cant wait to meet you Ane.
Yes if anyone else got new hair cuts please get those pictures posted!