Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trip to Alaska

























Hello Family. I posted some pictures of my trip to Juneau on www.sharidphotography.blogspot.com
It rained most of my time there but it was still amazingly beautiful and worth the seven airplane rides. This picture here is from the airplane and was the only sunshine I saw in the four days I spent there. All in all, a great vacation spot but Elko remains our home for the time being. I'm down with that:) I look forward to a fun summer of seeing all your beautiful faces as much as I can. Love, Shari

2 comments:

Hunters said...

It's breathtaking! I knew that it would be. I like the feet photos, too. I love Sarah and Kanyen's engagement photo. That's so precious. I'm so happy that I'm not losing you to the wilderness of Juneau. Love, Jessie

Grandma said...

I must say I am relieved that you are staying in Elko at least for the Summer. What a gorgeous picture. It's almost too beautiful to be real. What an adventure for you to visit. I'm glad you could find out about it and make the decision quickly. I love you, Love MOM