Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Entertainment


This reception is going to be so much fun. It's going to be a little different than most receptions I think. That's because I like things a little different and I'm not all about perfection when it comes to "tradition" but I do love to have FUN. And that's my main goal and focus for all my wedding planning. To put together a reception that will bring together my new families and have fun and feel LOVE.

If there's one thing I love and appreciate, it's music. I was so happy when Ane and Garth asked if they could sing a song! And just so that any of you know, if you would like to sing a song for us I would be delighted to have you do that! We will be fully equipped with Guitar, Amps, Microphones, and anything else you might need if you let me know ASAP. There are a few of the members of the bridal party who are singing and my brother in law as well. This all makes me very happy!

:)

For Ana and Garth- Can you let me know the name(s) of the song(s) you're singing(we don't want any duplicates do we)? And any special equipment you'll need, like bag pipes or a laser rock show or something like that

;)

LOTS OF LOVE


-Shannon-

4 comments:

Ane said...

Bag pipes are always wonderful but I think this time we will just need a guitar and two microphones. If someone is not already, we will sing, "Lovely Tonight" by Joshua Radin. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen. It is a great song. I hope that's OK. Let us know. I love this picture of you two. You are both lovely.

Ane said...

I was going to tell you if you want us to sing "Falling Slowly" from the movie Once, we can sing that one instead. That way, if someone is already doing one of those, we can do the other. Let us know.

Hunters said...

Maybe you should do both!!! This is going to be the funnest reception ever!! Love, Jessie Lee
Since I love you all so much I'm not going to sing. Another AMAZING picture of Shannon and Donald. I love it!

Melinda Tere said...

I love you guys!