Monday, July 7, 2008

Interview of Atticus Monkey Weir (Snow) of the Week

Atticus was just climbing up the walls in the bathroom like we used to do when we were little. Oh the memories. There is one word that kind of encompasses Atticus, it is one of Jessie's favorite things, Monkey. He has a collection of monkey stuffed animals. He is always climbing on everything. Some of his favorites are Color:Blue, Food: Pizza, Animal: Monkey, Place to be: Culvers, Season: Winter, Show: PBS Kids, Movie: Wall E, Sport: Soccer, Treat: Cake, Favorite Toys: Legos, Favorite Character: Wall E , When he grows up he wants to be a racecar driver. One of his favorite memories of being with his family is a road trip to DC. Ice Cream is Vanilla, His favorite primary song is, I am a Child of God. His favorite person is himself. He loves his sleeping pets. He names all of them. Some of their names are: Vines, Honny, Shamus, Shasta, Joe Jr. Joe Kris, Joe and Grassy. He apparently is fond of the name Joe. I love how much energy Atticus has. He loves art and everything (piece of garbage) he finds turns into a work of art. Garth came home last week and once again Atticus was in his usual place at the kitchen table feverishly working on one of his master pieces. Garth remarked, " I don't know what I would do if I didn't see you in your usual spot when I come home." He is always working, always creating. He is a fantastic boy and are so happy he is part of our family.


2 comments:

The Blodgetts said...

I love Atticus. I wish I could have him here all the time. I miss you guys so much. I'm so glad to hear he is an artist just like you, Ane. Thanks for the pictures too. Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

Atticus is the culmination of everything beautiful in this world. I can't wait to climb the walls with him. We must be kindred spirits. Love, JLH