Monday, August 25, 2008

I talked to Scotty tonight and it just won't be the same typing the things that he said. Hearing his voice is half the fun. His favorite color is brown. His favorite food is donuts and marshmallows (which, in his case, is the exact same food). When he grows up he wants to fight. Watch out everyone. His favorite thing to do is to flip (I got lots of spit in my face as he did the sound effects of flipping. And he was so cute twirling his arms around to show me how he flips) His favorite thing to do with his mommy is eat. His favorite thing to do with his daddy is eat. His favorite thing to do with everyone else is NOT eat. His favorite thing to do with his brothers is to not hit or punch them and just play with them. His favorite animal is an elephant. (Which is kind of funny because when we go to the zoo he's terrified of them and won't let me put him down when we are near them.) I can't tell you in words how much I love my Scooters. Sometimes when I think of Scott's mom and how she called him "Scotty" it helps me to know how she must feel about him. There is nothing in this world like a SCOTTY- how does anyone survive without one?! He's the light of our life.

4 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

PERFECT! I loved reading every word and I could hear his little voice in my head. How very blessed we are to have such a spunky, funny, thoughtful, sweet, unbelievably adorable little Scotty!

The Blodgetts said...

I've got Donald slobbering all over everything while I'm trying to post a comment. I love Scotty. He's so much fun and so sweet. I know he'll have a big fight ahead of him getting through this life so I'm thankful he's prepared to fight! Love, Sarah

Unknown said...

I love little Scotty. He is a stinker with a capital S. Donald and I have decided that we are only having children if they are as cute as him.

Katie said...

I love Scotty he is so sweet, I cant wait to hear his voice again. I am so lucky to get to live so close to him, the kittys are just dying to play with him!!!!!!