Friday, August 29, 2008

Stake Carnival






Here are some pictures of the kids having fun at our stake carnival. They loved the horse rides but all I wanted was to jump on one of the horses and smack it hard on the booty and ride off into the sunset!! Dallin got to ride one of Steve Youngs arabian show horses he was the first and I think the last to ride her because she was spooked by all the people and noise, so we were unable to get a picture of him, I was busy walking beside his horse incase I needed to grab him off real fast. We had a good time, lots of people but the kids had a blast on the blow up slides so I guess it was worth it, even if I didnt get to live my fantasy of riding off into the sunset.

3 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

What a stake carnival! They really go all out. What fun. I'm really glad to see my sweet Gough kids. I miss you guys. Thanks for posting!

The Blodgetts said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of your carnival and the dinosaur museum. When did you make it to the museum? I hope school is going well. We're getting used to structure again. I love you. Kiss your kids for me. Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

That made my entire day to turn on the computer and see a smiling Dallin looking at me! I think my heart just about melted. Katie, I believe one day you'll get your dream come true and can run wild on a beautiful stallion till your hearts content. Thank you so much for posting all of those pictures. I love you and think of you always. Love, Jessie Lee
p.s. I love Melanie's blue lips. I wish that I could have kissed them.