Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weir of the Week: Melinda Tere Weir


Melinda's friend interviewed her and here is what she found out about our beloved Melinda...
Hey, My name is Aubrey, a friend of Melinda's. Thanks for letting me be involved in this wonderful family tradition. :)

Full name: Melinda Tere Weir
Birthday: March 19th 1990
Fav Color: Blue
Studying: History
Leisure Time Activites: watch movies, blind dates, cut toenails (sometimes), and brush teeth
Fav Movies: Newsies, The Count of Monte Cristo, Life is Beautful, and Pride and Prejudice (to name a few)
Why do you love BYU? hot RM's
Fav Childhood Memory: "It's Barney"
Choc/Vanilla: Both :)
Fav Date: Kalai concert (thanks!)
Food: hot dogs at the Cannon Center
Fav Day of Week: Sunday (Sleep!)
Fav Holiday: Thanksgiving
Fav Musical: Les Miserables
Fav Books: Book of Mormon and Into the Land of the Unicorns
Fav Country: Netherlands
Weirdest Quirk: Afraid of/hates Butterflies and

Freakishly loves: Elephants

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet Melinda. In the few short weeks that we have been together, we have gotten to know a lot about eachother. She is a shining example to everybody, especially me. Her love for her family is radiated every time she tells me stories of Qatar and those she loves. I know you're all so proud of Melinda, as I am. She loves to babysit her neices and nephews and volunteer at RAH. Melinda makes me realize the importance of my own family, and shows me the love that someone can have for their family. I love you, Melinda. Thanks for everything!


3 comments:

Hunters said...

Tell Aubrey that she did a fabulous job on the interview. Of course, it doesn't hurt that she had a fabulous person to interview, right?! So, Melinda, when did this fear of butterflies start? Was it like some crazy freakish accident where you fell inside a well and were stuck there and all of a sudden a million butterflies started flying all around you and it was so dark and terrifying?! I think I'm confusing you with batman. Anyways, I think we'd all fall apart and forget our own names without Melinda around to help us. She is the glue that holds everything together in our family. I'm so thankful for Melinda!!! I love you Mel! JLH

The Blodgetts said...

Poor Mom. After reading this all I could think about is poor mom without her baby girl at home. I feel so fortunate to have Melinda nearby now. Mel you are brilliant and amazing! Love Sarah

Ane said...

You have always been a great example of hard work and devotion to me Melinda. You are a beautiful woman and very talented. I hope you know how much I love and admire you. Love, Ane