Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weir of the Week William Gough



I don't have a picture of William on this computer so I figured this was good enough they all look like him anyways and if I don't do this now I wont get the chance. Williams favorite color is blue, his favorite desert is cheesecake, dinner is steak. He loves bike riding, scuba diving, sailing, and backpacking. His favorite animal is Melanie, favorite candy is almond joy, favorite car Audi R8 with v12 tdi. He would like to be a research and development engineer when he grows up. He loves hanging out with his wife Katie, she is the most beautiful, talented, SWEETEST, most wonderful girl on the planet, oh was this suppose to be about him? We are greatful he is part of our family he is such a hard worker and loves his family most of all and we love him. Kt

4 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I love these pictures! Bill is such a good looking guy but we know that there is a lot of their mother in them too. I'm grateful to have Bill in our family. He is so very kind to babysit so we can have a girls night out whenever I come. Thanks Bill and thanks Katie for being such a wonderful sweet wife to Bill!
Love, Shari

Ane said...

We are so happy to have Bill in our family. What a gorgeous family he has along with his gorgeous, talented, wonderful, sweet, loving wife. You two are a great team. It is an honor to know you. Love, Ane

The Blodgetts said...

I just adore those Bill look alikes. I also want to add that I am so thankful Bill is in our family. I'm so thankful we have our Gough family.

Hunters said...

jkkkjjhggccccdvxdhtghgj jythwgtttigkhoj ujljiiygggggyttgukyuujhooyogollgpgpppyy;ullli;
'l/lkkrihftytetijgmg,gkbljmnn,nn . . . hhjgnjgughjejh5yw7yh3mmmyeeen444nmm4bmmm6bm4tw6g 6 bmbmb4mmmmmmm7yubbmhhyy7ty7777gttygttgt6g6rbnnnnnnt6nbnbnn66b7b56yb6b6r nhb yb Scotty insisted on typing this for me. He says that he loves Uncle Bill, and Katie, and Melanie, and Joshua, and Dallin, and Ashley. I love you all too!! Bill is such a wonderful, talented, kind person. JLH