Saturday, November 29, 2008

BYU

All the girls on my floor.

The third floor in Hinkley Hall flooded and it came straight through the walls down the the first floor...
FHE at the Museam of People and Cultures.

Preference.
Brooke my roomate, Me, and Sam.
One would think that running through blue foam would not be entertaining but it is... Homecoming Week!
Happy Halloween! EH?!
There is nothing that a good comb and lepord print skirt can't do:)
It was the first snow of the year AND Missionary Week, I was called to serve in India.
BYU Women's Varsity Soccer Team Game!
Sarah, Me, Molly, Katie came with their "Armies" (when my roomates asked who all the kids where is replied...) to eat at the Cannon!
I just thought I would post some of my college experiences so you could save the pictures forever instead of only seeing them when I show you :) College is crazy fun and I love it! There are always more pictures to come!
Love, Melinda Tere

2 comments:

The Blodgetts said...

Thanks for the pictures Melinda. I love seeing you enjoying life at college. I love even better seeing you! Thanks for coming out this weekend with the Gough's. It was such a blast having you all here. Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

I'm so glad that you love college, Melinda. Scott and I both agree that college was the funnest time of our lives. Don't get me wrong- life gets even more fulfilling and I wouldn't go back. But, I just really think that you should enjoy it as much as you possibly can while you're there and have no regrets. I loved all the pictures. Thanks! Love, JLH