Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little late... Halloween Post










We have enjoyed seeing every ones Halloween costumes! It looks like every one had so much fun! We did, too. I dressed up as the Mad Hatter from Alice and Wonderland, Donald was a Physically Challenged Vampire, and Honey was a Bat. But I didn't get any pictures on my camera! :( We were too busy with fun. Honey stole the show where ever we went.








On Halloween night we had my family over so the little kids could trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. Then the little ones went home and we had a little party here. We watched an old scary movie and laughed at it and had a good time. One of my favorite Halloweens ever.








The best thing about this year was that it was the first time in my life I got to decorate the front of my house for the season. And I am all about that!!! I was SO proud of my spooky scene I had to share it with you guys.
The second best thing about this year was carving PUMPKINS!!! Unfortunately I got a little excited and carved mine on Monday and it was rotten by the time Friday came around. So my SWEET husband went out on Thursday and spent 5 hours carving the most difficult scene he could find in the book.... Can you guess which one is his? I love him.








And I LOVE Halloween.


Next up Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Hunters said...

Those pumpkins are out of this world!! Wow! I love your decorations. I need to be a little more festive. I should get some decorations for next years Halloween now that it's over- cause they are cheaper. I'm going to make my boys get dressed up again so that i can take a picture of them and send it to all of you.

The Blodgetts said...

Awesome pumpkins and decorations. I can't wait to show Charlie. He'll be totally amazed. I want to see Honey as a bat! I'm also wondering how Donald pulled off the physically challenged vampire. I love Halloween in Arizona. It was raining on us while we went trick-or-treating. Luckily it wasn't too cold though. I am putting in a request for Hunter and Kurtz photos too.