Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My 19th Birthday!


I know it was a while ago but I thought I would post some pictures of my birthday! It was really fun. Katie and friends came before school and suprised me with all sorts of goodies and I had fun going to lunch with Amanda and Andrea and after the day was done I caught a ride with Lindsey and we had a grand ole time at Dairy Queen! I love you all :) I wish you all could have been there.
I was just so excited to be 19! (It makes me sick everytime I look at it) 1:30am
FRIENDS!! 8:20am

Home from school! Official breaking of the streamers. 11:00am
Pendulum Court in the Eyring Science Center.

Dairy Queen for dinner with Lindsey! 9:00pm

4 comments:

The Blodgetts said...

You are such a lovely 19 year old. I'm so glad that you had a happy day. I wish I could have eaten lunch with you at the Pendulum court. That looks yummy. When are you going to drive your 19 year old self out here to Tooele!? Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

Thanks for allowing all of us to be a part of your birthday. Those are such cute pictures. I love the one of all the Gough family. I hope that my 19th birthday is as fun as yours- only a couple more months and I'll be as old as you:) Love, Jessie Lee

Katie said...

What good times we've had!!! I am glad I got to celebrate with you!! Love Kt

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I LOVE you Melinda! You are my favorite 19 year old! From the pictures, I see you had a marvelous birthday. I wish I could have been there. I still feel like I'm 19... Alas, I am well grown out of my fingers and toes. An old married woman am I. Happy Birthday you young thang!!!

Love, Shari