Saturday, April 4, 2009

Walk for Autism


Today was the walk for Autism, sorry I did not get any pictures out on the walk, but I at least took one after. That is Dallin's favorite way to smile lately. It was a lot of fun, but very cold and a long long long walk. It was so awesome to have so many of Melinda's friends and of course Melinda show up. We walked for about an hour in the snow and freezing cold before Ashley got very very angry and so I had to have Bill go get the van and pick us up but we almost made it, it was just to cold, and I think we were one of a few to wake there kids up at 6:30 to go for a hour long hike in the snow. Thank You for all that sponsored us, next time I really want to run it so we shall see. Love Kt

7 comments:

The Blodgetts said...

Wow Katie! You guys are brave. I've been wanting to call you all day to hear how it went. I am so glad you posted. I love Dallin's silly smile. I wish I could have been there with you. Maybe next year I'll be able to run it with you! Love, Sarah

Unknown said...

I'm SO sorry that we didn't make it up. I really wanted to. Running in the snow sounds FUN! But I had no idea school was going to be so demanding of my time :( You guys did great!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Count me in! I'll start whipping myself into shape so I can be ready. I'm proud of you and your kids and I'm glad that Melinda was there in support with her friends. Bravo!

Love, Shari

Hunters said...

I'm so proud of you guys. I hope that I can do it next year with you. You guys look great in your T-shirts. I have to admit, I'd probably feel like Ashley- I'm a baby when it comes to being cold:) Love, Jessie Lee

Melinda Tere said...

It was so fun and I will have to post some pictures of my friends and I after the walk. They all were so happy to do it :)!!

Love MelT(I just realized how cool this is..my new signiture!!)

The Blodgetts said...

Hey MelT, I like youre new signature too except I'm not sure if I should call you "melt" or "melty". What do you think?

Mom said...

It's so nice to be able to write again. I loved the after walk picture. Sorry I couldn't be there, but we were thinking about you. It's getting too sweaty here already, but I never have liked to be cold. I love you Love MOM, GRandma