Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Peter's Magic Show

Peter was asked to do a magic show for a library event while I was in Chicago. I was sad to miss it but he promises to give another show for all the cousins this summer. The librarian was so very kind to take these pictures and send them to me. They are priceless to me! She said that he was a big hit and everyone loved the show. He also shared some of his secrets with them. He will share his secrets with you too, just book your ticket today to the one and only Magnifique Pete!!! (Peter the Great?...The Incredible Peter?...Peter the Phantasmagorical?...yeah I like that one) He will give you a show to remember!


3 comments:

Hunters said...

Oh, how precious!! How about "Peter the Precioso" I don't know if that's a word.

Amanda said...

He looks so cute and mature at the same time. He is so brave to get up in front of everyone and perform. I can't wait to see him perform his magic show in person.

Katie said...

I love Peter, that is so sweet that he did a magic show, he is amazing. Love Aunt Kt