Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Handy Woman


Sorry this is a post about a fence but I am just so proud of my hard work and it looks so much better and since it is my first time ever painting a fence I had to share. I am not a crafty person so this is how I can have a chance to use my creative side. It is not all that creative but it took about 3 hours and was A LOT of WORK ( I am just not use to hard work) while I had to take care of four kids, actually Melanie had to take care of the other children but I did put on a movie for them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! That DOES look like hard work. Definitely something to blog about!
Were you inspired by the new karate kid movie? Ya know? "paint da fence. Up-Down-Up-Down" Ha ha I'm a dork.

The Blodgetts said...

WOW!!! That's incredible. I can't believe the way you always show us all up! You are amazing. I also can't believe you don't have Bill for so long. I think I will rename you Super Woman, or Mrs. Incredible, or Wonder Woman, etc.

Ane said...

Impressive, I'm glad you decided to get your lazy bum off you chair and work!!

You work circles around me woman!!

Hunters said...

I didn't realize until just now that I could see pictures of your fence! It looks so pretty. I'm so impressed.