Monday, March 17, 2008

Blodgett News

Hello all. I wish I had a cute accompanying picture, but I don't. I just wanted to let you all know that I've gotten two emails and a phone call from Parker saying that he is certain he wants to give the kids up for adoption. This is the greatest news in the world because visitation will be entirely up to us. He only wants to see the kids a few Saturday's a year. This means they won't miss church anymore and they won't have to stay overnight with him and I won't have to wonder how all of his girlfriends treat the kids, although they've all treated them better than he has. We'll be out child support so I think Parker thinks he's getting the better deal. I hope so much that it happens. I know it will take time and at any moment Parker could pull the rug out from under us, but I just wanted to let you know that in the past couple of weeks we've been discussing the possibility this is the most positive Parker has been that he's ok with Dan adopting the kids.
In other news, we have begun our Spring Break today. To celebrate St. Patricks Day we had green pancakes and green eggs this morning. The kids thought that was way fun and they're all decked out in green clothes. We get to celebrate with the Hunter's traditional corned beef and cabbage. Dan's been enjoying this tradition since Jessie and Scott we're married and this is my first time. Dan loves reminding me that he's been around my family way more than I have in the past 8 years. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all. Love, Sarah

4 comments:

Ane said...

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be praying for all of you. We love you very much.

Katie said...

Thats more than great news, I hope that everything goes as planned. I am glad that your kids wore there green, Dallin had a huge tantrum when I tried to get him to wear something green. They have a no pinching policy at school, though so it doesn't matter. Well we are going to celebrate by me going to bed early I was awake from 1-5 last night, wide awake I was wishing that I could have been playing with Ashley I was so bored. Love Kt

Hunters said...

My kids refused to wear green. They were hoping that if they didn't wear green then they'd catch a leprechaun trying to pinch them. I feel so bad for the terrible sleep that my pregnant sisters are getting. Scotty has been in underwear the last couple of days. I can't imagine not having a child in diapers. I'm just excited for Ashley and Donald to get here. I will need some diapers to change. I'm so sorry for your suffering. How's Dallin's leg doing? I have just been saying the "Blodgett's" for the last week. It's so fun. I'm used to saying that the "Call's and Blodgett's" are coming. Scotty has been napping since 2pm and it's almost 5pm. He skipped his nap yesterday and was a grouch for St. patrick's day. He's making up for it today. I'd better go check on my boys. I love you all. Love, JLh

Thomas said...

We all need to fast and pray.