Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weir "Kurtz" of the Week



Peter was born on July 29, 1999 in Flagstaff Arizona, the first grandson to carry on the Kurtz name and heir to the throne. He was named Peter by the suggestion and inspirtation of Molly Weir (thank you Molly). Peter is a great many things and many things great. First of all, he is a loving and affectionate boy, always aiming to please and concerned with the feelings of others. He loves to ride his bike around the block and do back flips on the trampoline. Favorite subjects in school are math and science which is understandable being that he loves to ask questions, as I am sure you are all aware. He aspires to be a pianist and I quote "Well, I'm pretty good right now, so imagine the future! I could play Beethoven or Mozart or anything!" He would also like to be a professional baseball player. He is on the career path with piano lessons and little league. He is currently reading the Spiderwick Chronicles and loves Harry Potter. When asked where he wants to live when he grows up, his response was "In a house." His favorite names for future offspring are "Jack, John, Jill, and Timpopo". His favorite food is "everything my mom makes" but I know he loves Dominos. His favorite memory is seeing Leah in the hospital for the first time. He says that I (Mom) am his favorite person with a side note of "and everyone else in his family". (I AM giving the interview) He loves tigers and the color green...go figure:)

Thanks to Shari once again for the interview. Peter is a wonderful boy. I'm sure his (son or daughter) Timpopo will love Grandma Shari's cooking as well. Gallagher will never forget playing with his cousin Peter at Aunt Katie's house. We miss him so much and are so thankful he is a part of our family.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Timpopo is one of my favorite names.

Hunters said...

I love Peter John Kurtz with every fiber of my being and without a shadow of a doubt and with every depth and breadth of my soul. I don't know if "breadth" is a word. No one in the world is as considerate, sweet, and kind as Peter. Ethan Thomas worships the ground Peter walks on. We all like him. Again, Shari, your writing is a masterpeice. Love, JLH

The Blodgetts said...

I'm starting to wonder if we didn't just do 3 Johns in a row for Weirs of the week. First the original John then Joey who looks just like John when he was little and then Peter who also looks just like John and also has the middle name John. Has John rigged the Weir of the week election? Truthfully I adore all three of them. Love, Sarah

Katie said...

We love Peter as well, how could anyone not, he will always be my favorite science boy and I hope he always stays that way. We are excited for him to come and play with us, we feel especially lucky. Love The Goughs