Sunday, July 27, 2008

A few Thoughts I wanted To Share...


As the day of the reception gets closer, It gets a little harder to breath. Not because I'm nervous to get married, but because I'm nervous to throw a big party and have all eyes on me if I forget something.
I love Donald so much. We are best friends and that is my favorite thing about being together. I feel like we understand each other so well sometimes that I might be missing something. Are people supposed to get along this great? If we ever have a fight (because we never have had a fight) it will be very shocking!? I keep waiting... waiting... not hoping, but waiting... for that day when it happens like it's some tiger gonna pounce on us! But maybe we will never fight. That would be AWESOME! All I know is, I feel like I need him to be near me because that makes me happiest. We never stop loving each other even when we disagree. We laugh more than we are serious. We love more than we are apart. We are so happy to have found each other. And we tell each other every day.
I can't wait to see everyone. I hope every one will be able to help on Saturday morning set up and on Saturday night take down. It would mean a lot to us.

3 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Shannon, I love what you wrote. It makes me so happy beyond words that you have found eachother. I love you for making my brother so happy. What an incredibly blessed man he is to have you. Normal people fight every once in a while. Maybe you guys are just abnormal. Rejoice in your freakishness. And if you ever do fight, you can always look forward to making up! Love, Shari

The Blodgetts said...

You two are so sweet. This blog makes me the happiest of them all. I will love helping as much as you need. It is a lot of work throwing a big party of this nature but its for all the people that love you to come and celebrate your happiness so even if everything isn't just so it's still a great time. Also we got your invitation and it's beautiful. Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

Sign me up for whatever you need! I love you guys. Love, JLH