Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weir of the Week: Ashley Anne Gough

Here she is at 3 months old, she was excellent for her photo shoot this weekend. What to say about Ashley she is a wonderful baby I look at her every day and fall more deeply in love!!! She has been to the zoo three times and goes back and forth to take kids to school without a single complaint (most of the time). She spends her day being so cute it makes me want to cry she is such a precious baby girl. Alright now I need to go wake her up and kiss her all over!!!!

Here she is being used in a research project, they were measuring her brain waves as she watched different pictures. She was so good she didn't cry at all just sucked her hands extra hard.

3 comments:

Ane said...

She even looks cute with dots all over her head. I can't wait to hold her next week. I love Ashley.

Shari D. Kurtz said...

YES!!! Thank you for having this precious little cutie Katie and Bill (although Katie did most of the work). I love her so much. What a doll she is!
Love, Shari

The Blodgetts said...

Katie,
She is so beautiful! I can't even tell you how much I love the picture of her getting her brainwaves measured. She is so beautiful and patient. I'm guessing it's just a hat they put on but it looks like they stuck each one on her head. How did they do it? I want to know all about Ashley's brain waves. I hope you guys are doing well. Love, Sarah