Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WE DID IT!!!

We got married yesterday! It was perfect! Our ministers name was Rev Lionel Rose. He was AWESOME. He was half as tall as Donald and such a sweet heart. The whole thing took only 25 minutes :) And we got lots of good pictures. We actually only got pictures because the resort people liked us so much. Technically they want you to buy their photo packages, and the cheapest one is like 250 bones. So we just brought our camera but we didn't think about the fact that we would only be able to take pictures of each other :( But the wedding planner girl felt bad for us and she gave my camera to the resorts photographer and made him take all our pictures. She was so nice. We had fun and the ceremony was simple and very special. Neither one of us liked having to say "til death do us part" but we will change that someday.

3 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I'm so happy! You both deserve to be so well loved by eachother. I love to see it. I want to see it forever too:). I'm so glad you are part of our family Shannon Weir!!

Hunters said...

Shannon WEIR!! That's so exciting. I'm just thrilled. I can't wait to see the pictures. Have enough fun for all of us in Jamaica!!! Love, Jessie

Katie said...

Congratulations, I am glad I got to come and party with you guys in AZ it was lots of fun. I will have fond memories of making cookies with Donald and John while Honey snacked on Ashley!! Love Kt