Friday, November 28, 2008

I am thankful for Christmas

Thanksgiving was SO MUCH FUN! We had so much good food! And so much fun! We went to my mom's house and ate and played all day then we planned out our game plan for.... BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! Duh Duh DUH! We decided we were gonna go for it and go all out. We woke up at 2 am :) That's not really so early for us. But we were about the first in line for the stores we wanted to go to and we got everything we planned for. INCLUDING a beautiful 7 foot Christmas tree that we put up and decorated today :) We are so happy. We love Christmas!

This is our new tree!



We took a quick picture and it was kinda cute then...



Honey got jealous so we took a family picture, but she thought it was a photo shot for the cover of vogue just for her obviously.



Here's Donald with all our Christmas presents.


Thank you, Santa!



BTW
We are SO excited for Molly to get to go to Chili. That is a wonderful place to serve the Lord! And to play soccer on your P-days.
-Love-
The Weirs













4 comments:

The Blodgetts said...

Shari and I are reading this together while she eats my leftover meatloaf and some Thanksgiving potatoes. I am commenting because I love the 7-foot Christmas tree! I wish I could see it in person. I can't wait to get our Christmas tree up. Also, the pictures are so cute!! And, I was trying to see what you got for Christmas and I can't tell what everything is. Do I have to wait until Christmas for you to tell me? I am so glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving even though it wasn't with us. We had a fun time with the Alan and Tere Weir family and had a blast rocking out on Rock Band! Monty's pretty cool singing Wanted Dead or Alive (look out Bon Jovi) and I can't believe Scott can play the drums for Enter Sandman. Of course I couldn't end my very long comment without saying how amazing Dan is on the guitar. He melts my bass strings (or play station buttons). Love, Sarah

Hunters said...

I love you guys! You are so cute and it makes me so happy knowing that you're together. Beautiful tree! My boys are all fighting and I want to hide in my bedroom and eat my leftover candied yams from Thanksgiving. I love you, Jessie lee

Unknown said...

Jessie don't hide and eat. Here's an idea... Make your fighting boys eat. And eat and eat and eat and eat everything. That way if they so much as THINK about fighting they'll wanna puke and they wont even move. That'll teach em!


*warning* this plan may back fire. Lay down some plastic incase they still wanna fight.

Hunters said...

You make me laugh. You're going to be the funnest mom ever. I tried some of my yams but they were gross and all slimey and just tasted like liquid marshmallows. So, I should have made my boys eat them instead of throwing them away, huh? That would teach them to fight. Instead, I made some of them go take baths and then we played a few rounds of UNO. Until they started fighting about that. Now they are drawing Harry Potter and Hermione pictures. Scott went to go get one of our christmas presents. We are buying a used fussball table off of KSL- hey, it's in honor of Molly going to Chile and playing soccer.